ALL Products are purchased at the customer's own risk.
Packaging materials: MiniZoo uses environmentally friendly biodegradable pellets for packing. These pellets are made of wheat or corn starch. Please advise us in advance if there are allergy issues and we will use alternative materials for your delivery.
Products: MiniZoo takes great care to stock products that are renowned for their quality. There are always matters to consider however when purchasing products for young children, such as safety and age suitability, and the following information is provided as disclosed on the product labels by the manufacturers of our brands..
- Schleich is made of PVC. Figures do not carry specific warnings on the majority of their figures, however their boxed items do advise that the products may contain small parts and thus be unsuitable for children under the age of 3.
- Papo figures are made of PVC and carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they include small parts.
- Collecta figures are made of PVC and carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they include small parts.
- Bullyland figures carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they include small parts. Bullyland figures are PVC free.
- REBOR carries a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts. Most are made from PVC, however some REBOR Club Selection products and most of the figurine bases are made from Polystone.
- Mojo Fun figures are made of PVC and carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they contain small parts.
- Creative Beast Studio figures are made of PVC and include numerous removable PVC parts and POM sockets. Some components include an embedded wire for increased posing options. Recommended age 15+
- Anamalz are made in an award winning factory in Vietnam that meets all international manufacturing standards. The characters are EN71 (part 1,2,3) CPSIA and ASTM certified. Age grade for 3+ as they contain small parts. Anamalz products are made from forest plantation beech wood, horns from a FDA approved material called TPR (an eco alternative to plastic), legs from cotton rope with steel wire inserts, fabrics are synthetic plush - AZO dye free, child friendly paints, polyester rope for some tails. Glues are formaldehyde free.
- Wild Republic figures are made of PVC and carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they contain small parts.
- Southlands Replicas figures are made of PVC and carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 as they contain small parts.
- Science & Nature figurines are made of PVC and carry a message saying that they are suitable for ages 4 and up. They meet the requirements of the European safety standards (CE) which mandate phthalate-free plastic and lead free paints. The plastic used is PVC so BPA (bis-phenol A) is not relevant since it is only found in polycarbonates (a clear plastic) and epoxy resins.
- Safari Ltd Figures are made of PVC and labelled phalate free, but do carry carry a warning that they are not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts. Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis, however, are recommended for ages 5+ due to their small size.
- Folkmanis Puppets are primarily made of synthetic fibres and are safe from ages 10mths with a warning for young babies due to long hair on some puppets.
- Holztiger are recommended for ages 3+. They are handcrafted from solid beech and maple wood. The edges are rounded. Each toy is made in Europe, hand painted with water based, non-toxic paint and sealed with a water based lacquer.
- Eofauna is recommended for ages 3+. Their products are made from solid PVC and painted with non-toxic acrylic paints.
- Big Country Toys are recommended for ages 3+ due to the presence of small parts.
- PNSO products are made from PVC and are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Playmobil products are made of plastic and contain small parts. They are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Woodland Scenics is a hobby brand which includes glues, sharp tools and other materials that are not suitable for young children. Any children using this product should be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Tender Leaf Toys meet the European, American, Australian and New Zealand standard safety of toys according to EN71, ASTM and AS/NZS ISO. All TL toys carry the CE marking and are tested to the highest standards. The products are made from replenish-able rubberwood forest timber in Indonesia.
- Papoose Toys comply with EN71 standards. They are designed in Australia and handmade by fair trade artisans in Nepal and Sri Lanka. Due to each piece being handmade of natural wood, felt and cotton, they will all be slightly different. Papoose recommends their products for ages 3+.
- Trauffer Toys all have EN71 which is approved for AU /NZ 8124 usage for over 3 years. Trauffer wooden toys are designed and made in Switzerland from 100% FSC certified Swiss wood, they are made from linden (lime tree or basswood) and are painted with watercolours.
Please research brands carefully before purchase. The above information is general only and does not substitute for information given by the manufacturers themselves. Customers are encouraged to read all labels for themselves before giving any toys to children to play with. The manufacturers' websites are provided here for your convenience:
|Safari Ltd||Bullyland||Mojo Fun|
|Rebor||Science & Nature||Anamalz|
|Folkmanis||Tender Leaf Toys||Holztiger|
|Wild Republic||Southlands Replicas||Wild Republic|
|Eofauna||Big Country Toys||PNSO|
|Let Them Play|
Last updated 9/12/20