Shipping and Returns
Fully insured shipping Australia wide!
FREE standard post shipping on orders over $120.00. $10.95 flat rate under $120.00
Express Post available. Same day shipping on Express Post orders placed before 11:00am Sydney time (AEDST)
Standard Post - Australia Post eParcel service
- $10.95 Flat Rate with Insurance*
- FREE Shipping with Insurance over $120.00
Simply spend over $120.00 and you qualify for FREE insured shipping - anywhere in Australia
Express Post - Includes Insurance. Australia Post Express Post service:
- Up to 0.5kg - $12.95 Australia wide
- 0.5kg to 5kg - $14.95 NSW/ACT. Rest of Australia $19.95.
- Over 5kg - $19.95 NSW/ACT. Rest of Australia $29.95.
* For complete peace of mind we include shipping insurance at no extra charge. We guarantee to replace the contents of your lost parcel at no extra cost. Where a product cannot be replaced due to unavailability we will reimburse the full cost of that item. Insurance is also automatically included with our Free Shipping and Express Post choices. See full terms under 'Lost & Damaged Parcels' below.
Tracking is automatically provided for every parcel. You will receive an email with your tracking information from MiniZoo when your parcel ships. You will also receive a notification from Australia Post with your tracking link, estimated arrival date and other options, such as redirection instructions if required. If you wish to add special instructions for the delivery driver such as 'please leave parcel behind the gate' write these in the order comments as you check out and we will include this message on the mailing label.
The Aust Post tracking page is... http://auspost.com.au/track/.
Please note - where a recipient is not available, or in other cases that Aust Post deems necessary, the delivery driver may sign for the parcel on behalf of the recipient and Safe Drop the parcel. Customers may also request the Safe Drop option themselves. In these instances the Postie signs on behalf of the recipient and will leave the parcel in a safe location at your property. Please see service updates and safe drop info for latest info from AusPost.
Customers in Coffs Harbour and surrounding townships will be given a 'Click Collect' option at the checkout:
- Choose the 'Click Collect' option when checking out
- Pickup from our Coffs Harbour Warehouse between 8am and 2pm weekdays (public holidays excluded). Browsing within the warehouse space is not permitted.
You'll receive a text when your parcel is ready. Please reply to the text in advance to let us know when you will collect. If the warehouse door is down when you arrive please knock or ring the doorbell. A staff member will then bring your parcel out to you.Warehouse Contact: 0416 029 930
MiniZoo Address: Unit 2, 5 Forge Drive, North Boambee Valley (Coffs Harbour), NSW 2450.
Express Post orders placed before 11:00am Sydney time (AEDST) are shipped same day.
Standard Post (and free-ship) orders are typically shipped within 1 business day (weekends, public holidays and Christmas to New Year period excluded). During peak times (Oct-Dec and during Sales) this can extend up to 3 business days. Express Post orders are given higher priority under these circumstances.
Australia Post suspended the Express Post Guarantee when Covid began. Express Post is still significantly faster than Standard Post and, in most areas, services have now returned to normal.
Customers paying by bank deposit will have their orders sent once payment is confirmed in our account.
Estimated delivery times below are based on information supplied by Australia Post at the time of writing (see AusPost Delivery Time Estimates for the most up to date information on the AusPost website). The number of days refers to Business Days (excludes weekends and public holidays). Times may also vary slightly due to environmental factors (floods etc) or peak periods. Approximately 70% of parcels arrive within the lower end of the estimate range, and 95% of parcels arrive within the higher end of the estimate range.
|Gosford||1-2 days||2-5 days|
|Wollongong||1-2 days||2-5 days|
|Newcastle||1-2 days||2-5 days|
||1-2 days||2-5 days|
|Tweed||1-2 days||2-5 days|
||1-2 days||2-5 days|
|2-3 days||2-5 days|
|Melbourne Metro||2-3 days
|Geelong||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|Ballarat||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|Wodonga||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|VIC Country||3-4 days||4-6 days|
|Brisbane Metro||2-3 days
|Ipswich||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|Gold Coast||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|Coolangatta||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2-3 days||3-5 days|
|QLD Country Near||2-3 days||3-5 days|
QLD Country Mid
|2-4 days||3-5 days|
|QLD Country North||3-4 days||3-5 days|
|Adelaide Metro||2-3 days
|SA Other||2-3 days||4-6 days|
|SA Rural/Remote||3-4 days||4-6 days|
|Darwin CBD||3-5 days||7-10 days|
|NT Near||4-6 days||10-15 days|
|NT Remote||5-7 days||10-15 days|
|Perth Metro||2-4 days||7-11 days|
|WA Other||3-5 days||8-12 days|
|WA Rural/Remote||4-6 days||10-15 days|
|Tas Country||3-4 days||5-7 days|
Purchaser of Goods only Eligible for Returns: Only the original purchaser may make a returns claim. If you have received a product originally purchased from MiniZoo as a gift you are not eligible to return it for credit or refund.
Goods must be purchased from MiniZoo: Proof of purchase from MiniZoo must be provided on all goods that are returned for credit or refund.
Change of Mind: You may return items (in new condition) within 7 days of delivery. We'll provide you with a store credit for the value of the returned items once they have been received. You are responsible for the freight costs to send the item(s) back. Note, damage to the product or packaging, missing tags or anything else that renders the product in less than as new/re-saleable condition will result in reduced or zero credit being allowed. Original shipping costs paid are non-refundable. In cases where free shipping was allowed on the original order and the total product value of the original order value falls below our free shipping threshold after removing the returned item the return value will be reduced by the standard post shipping charge.
Missing Products: If you believe a product is missing from your delivery please thoroughly check the floor area where the box was opened as well as the box and amongst any packing materials. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photographs supporting your claim. We will then respond, check our stock levels and work through the best solution with you. Claims for missing items MUST be made within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Wrong Product Received: MiniZoo has a highly accurate barcode/scanning system to verify the contents of each parcel however human error can sometimes occur. If you have received the wrong item please email email@example.com with your order number and photographs supporting your claim. We will then respond, check our stock levels and work through the best solution with you. All claims for incorrectly received items MUST be made within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Defective Products*: If a defective product is received you are entitled to a full refund. We will also pay the return freight costs (lowest cost option) if the faulty product is returned. Alternatively, a store credit for the value of the goods may be given when agreed upon by both parties. All claims MUST be made within 7 days of delivery.
To return an item, simply mail to: Minizoo, Unit 2/5 Forge St, North Boambee Valley, NSW 2450. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund (or credit where applicable) once we've received and processed the returned item.
* IMPORTANT - The following is not considered defective:
1. Breakages through play - it must be shown that the product was defective upon receipt of delivery. Once a toy has been opened and played with we cannot be held responsible for damages as there is no way to determine what kind of stresses have been placed upon it.
2. Plastic Warping - due to the nature of the material (PVC) thin parts such as a leg, sword, horn, or wing etc can be slightly out of shape due to post casting cooling effects at the factory or following exposure to warmth and or pressure. This can occur at any time from when the figures are first manufactured right through the supply chain.
The good news is that there is a very simple trick to fix it that works 99% of the time. Just run the model under warm water until it becomes extra soft, then hold the warped part in the correct position while running cold water over it. This 'resets' the plastic in its original and correct position.
3. Paint Variations - it is good background as a collector to know that the models are hand painted, so you will never find two exactly the same or the exactly same as in the display images - in fact, this is part of their charm and appeal. The manufacturers are also forever updating and making modifications to the paint styles. Different batches are almost always a slightly different shade or tone to earlier versions and also studio photo lighting can make colours appear different to real life. It is impossible to guarantee that the paintwork on the images provided by our suppliers will always be exactly the same as the end product.
Occasionally we receive unclaimed packages back at the warehouse. This may occur if the supplied address was incorrect or if the customer has not collected their parcel following delivery & contact attempts by Australia Post. When this occurs MiniZoo staff will also attempt to contact the customer. If the customer chooses to have the parcel resent a $14.95 fee will be payable (to cover AusPost Return To Sender fees and handling costs) in addition to re-shipping costs. If, instead, a refund is requested the $14.95 fee + original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. If there is no response to our contact attempts after 7 days no further action will be taken.
Insurance is automatically included with all of our shipping options. We will replace the contents of lost parcels or parcels damaged during transit subject to the below terms.
For a lost parcel claim to be approved a package must be confirmed as lost by Australia Post after a full search and investigation has been conducted by their missing parcels team. Damaged parcel claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the parcel AND be supported by photographs showing the damaged state of the packaging ON arrival. We do not provide insurance for products that are damaged through play. We do not provide refunds or replacements for items that have been delivered and subsequently stolen (such as in the case where parcels have been Safe Dropped at the premises and left unattended).
If a replacement item is not possible due to a product being unavailable we will refund or otherwise compensate to the equivalent value of the lost/damaged items.
We ship to most countries. International orders are still being packed and collected from our warehouse daily however the world situation is very fluid and some services are temporarily suspended from time to time. Please click here and check your country's status before placing your order.
We are currently unable to ship to the UK due to changes in VAT tax collection requirements following Brexit.
- we pack your order and arrange for the Australia Post Courier to pick it up (usually within 24hrs)
- the courier transports your parcel to Australia Post in Sydney
- from Sydney it is flown to your country and goes through customs processing
- after customs clearance it is transferred to your domestic mail service for delivery
The freight cost is based on the parcel weight, and is adjusted in 100gram increments up to 2kg, then in 500gm increments above 2kg up to a maximum of 10kg.
To estimate your shipping cost follow these simple steps:
- add products & and go to your MiniZoo shopping cart
- click 'estimate' on the shipping line & add your country, state and zipcode
- click 'estimate shipping'
- experiment by adding / removing products and repeat steps 1,2 & 3.
If your country does not appear in our shipping options we are unable to ship to that destination. If you believe your country is missing in error please use our contact form to get in touch and we will run a current check of the shipping availability status for you.
It's important to note that some governments charge import taxes / duties on goods brought in from overseas (usually when over a particular value). Any such taxes, if levied, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Currency conversion charges may be charged by PayPal, Visa & MasterCard.
* buyers' tip ... It is often cheaper to send by EXPRESS courier once your parcel is over 2kg!!
Yes! You will receive an email when your parcel ships containing your international tracking number. The tracking page for Australia Post is .. https://auspost.com.au/
* buyers' tip ... Once your parcel has arrived in your country you can usually track it through your local postal service or other international mail tracking sites. For example, USA customers can use https://www.usps.com/
- The average time for most international parcels to arrive is 8 - 15 business days but may take 4-8 weeks to some countries. International delivery from Australia is fastest to New Zealand, USA and parts of Asia.
- 3-4 business days between major metropolitan areas. Most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days from order date.
Factors that affect the delivery time include time in customs, efficiency of the domestic mail service, public holidays, extreme weather, Covid interruptions and peak delivery periods (in December).
We accept PayPal, American Express, Visa and MasterCard for all international orders. Afterpay is available for New Zealand.
The default currency is AUD when viewed from Australia. Pricing may default to international currencies when viewed from other countries. To change currency select from the flag menu at the top right of screen. Australian domestic taxes are removed from the pricing at the checkout stage.
MiniZoo provides automatic international insurance* for all countries (except South Africa)** and will replace the contents of lost parcels. For a lost parcel claim to be approved a package must be confirmed as lost by Australia Post after a full search and investigation has been conducted by the Australia Post missing parcels team. We do not provide refunds or replacements for items that have been delivered and subsequently stolen (such as in the case where parcels have been left at a premises by the delivery agents).
Please wait for the full estimated shipping time (see shipping times above) to expire before contacting us. If you believe your parcel has been lost please use our contact form to get in touch.
*an equivalent value parcel and shipping will be provided on one occasion only. If the parcel is lost a 2nd time there is no insurance provided on the 2nd parcel. If there is an upgrade to Express Post the purchaser must pay the price difference in postage costs.
**We do not provide automatic insurance for South Africa. All parcels addressed to South Africa are at the purchaser's own risk.
Occasionally we receive unclaimed parcels back from the couriers. This may occur if several delivery attempts as well as contact attempts by the delivery agents have been unsuccessful. When an unclaimed parcel arrives here the MiniZoo staff will attempt to contact the customer via all practical means. If a period of 7 days has expired without a reply no further action will be taken.
- You can view the following link to the Australia Post website for further information if required auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas.
- Note - box sizes are limited to a 140cm (55 inch) girth for international freight by Australia Post
If you have any other questions regarding ordering from overseas please use our contact form