MiniZoo welcomes international customers!
"Hi Jason, My order of June 14 was delivered on Friday June 24 in just 10 days for the record.
Many thanks again for the good service. Best Regards, Karel" (Netherlands)
"Hello, Hello!!! Just wanted to let you know that the order arrived this morning. All is well. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase these gems. Please know that someone is going to be VERY happy this Christmas. Peace Rosie" (USA)
We have a strong global reputation with international sales making up approx 15% of our total business. We have many repeat customers.
MiniZoo has partnered with DHL Global Mail to bring low cost shipping to our international customers. We also send some packages through Australia Post if express deliveries or additional services are required.
How does it Work?
- we pack your order and arrange for a local courier to pick it up (in most cases this occurs within 24hrs)
- the courier transports your parcel to DHL in Sydney
- from Sydney it is flown to either Germany or New Zealand for central processing
- from the central sorting hub it is flown to your country
- after passing customs checks your package is transferred to your domestic mail service
- your domestic mail service delivers your parcel to you
How much does it Cost?
The freight cost is based on the parcel weight, and is adjusted in 100gram increments up to 2kg, then in 500gm increments above 2kg. To find out the cost follow these steps:
- add products to your MiniZoo shopping cart
- click 'estimate shipping'
- choose your country and zip / postcode
- click 'estimate shipping & tax'
You can continue to add or remove products to experiment with the shipping cost by clicking 'estimate shipping' each time you make a change.
Can I Track my Parcel?
Yes! You will receive an email when your parcel ships containing your international tracking number. Click here for the DHL Public Tracking page.. https://dhlecommerce.asia/Portal/Track
One your parcel has arrived in your country you can also track it through your local postal service or other international mail tracking sites. For example, USA customers can use https://www.usps.com/
The tracking page for Australia Post is .. https://auspost.com.au/
How Long Does it Take to Arrive?
The average time for international parcels to arrive is 2-3 weeks. Factors that affect the delivery time include time in customs, efficiency of the domestic mail service, public holidays, extreme weather and peak delivery periods (in December).
If your parcel hasn't arrived after 3 weeks from the shipping date you can contact Jason on email@example.com for a follow up.
We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard for international orders. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or over the counter international money transfers are also an option (note comments under extra charges).
Are there any Extra Charges?
There are no hidden or extra charges when shipping with DHL.
It's important to note that some governments charge import taxes / duties on goods brought in from overseas (usually when over a particular value). Any such taxes, if levied, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Currency conversion charges may be charged by PayPal, Visa & Mastercard. If you choose to pay by bank transfer an additional $10 AUD will need to be added to your invoice total to cover currency conversion fees charged by Australian banks.
Express International (Australia Post)
This option has now been added as an additional choice when you checkout. This reduces the shipping time to approximately 4 days BETWEEN METROPOLITAN AREAS. Note that we are in a regional area so an extra 1 day will need to be added at this end, and then an additional day or days at the destination country if you also live in a regional area.
This option is also recommended as a more secure method of shipping in countries where the local postal service is not reliable.
- If, for some reason, we are unable to use DHL your parcel will be sent by Australia Post International Air Mail*. You can view the following link to the Australia Post website for further information if required http://auspost.com.au/business/international-delivery.html .
*Note - box sizes are limited to a 140cm (55 inch) girth for international freight by Australia Post
- If you have any other questions regarding ordering from overseas please contact Jason on firstname.lastname@example.org
MiniZoo will not be held responsible or liable for items lost in the postal system.